Oct. 9th Post
From the video, I learn landscaping and animation for different objects. I was in fact able to assign a animation to object from my sequence. Luckily, the process was similar to Maya so I knew what need to happen. I had my first actor for this process be a cheese object from the content pack that I got. Before assigning camera angles, I wanted to get the cheese moving. For I mapped out the key frames and location on the map so I had a base line of where the Cheese as going. Since the cheese had no arms for legs., I found that hooping made the most sense. For the first attempt, I created a small village for the cheese to hop in. However, I found that the animation was to choppy and needed to be rewritten so that it read better. For the second attempt, I designed a landscape so that I had a bigger world for the cheese to work in. I outline the movement similarly to how I did it before. However, this time, I change the animation layout a bit so that way the cheese look a bit smoother. Overall, I would say it was a success.
Comments
Post a Comment