September 11th Post
This past week, I have been hosting a dnd campaign with my party. The party consists of about 6 of my friends who I have played dnd in the past with. For this semester of school, I have volunteer to be the Dungeon Master for our campaign. However, this campaign is complete homebrewed so I had to make some things from scratch. What is interesting about my version is that it is mainly dialogue based. This means that I have decided to make it less about combat situations and more about who the player's choices effect the game. Since this campaign is based off of a tv show, the players are students who are learning about the world of magic. Since their track of magic is kind of taboo in this world, they are forced to work together to progress in the game. Overall, I can't wait to see how my players reacted to the session plan for next week where my one player has to work together with her estranged brother who her crush has a crush on. It makes it fun drama for me and the players.
Comments
Post a Comment