Sep 18th - Post
We have been exploring GiantLands. The game was made by our teacher and for it I had to create a character to fit the role of the gamer. After reading the manual and a bit of lore about the game. I decide to pair up with a fellow classmate to help create our back stories. While they choose a smaller creature they like to call trash gremlin, I decide I wanted to go with a more interesting role. Within the lore of the game, I found the android to be the most interesting. With the android option, they aren't required to eat or sleep and poison has little to no effect on them. However, one of their downfalls is that they need to be repaired in order to continue. So if I wish to still play this character, I need to find a way to make sure that there is a technician in our group. I figured if my robot is that technician, they can repair themselves as long as they don't shut down. I will have to discuss with my classmate on future ideas/backstory. In addition, I must explore what faith I would want to go into.

Comments
Post a Comment